Energold Drilling Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Thu Dec 7, 2017 - LD Micro Smallcaps Show
- Tue Nov 28, 2017 - Mines & Money Europe -- London
- Tue Nov 7, 2017 - Energold Drilling to Hold Third Quarter 2017 Results Conference Call on November 22, 2017
Energold Drilling Corp. (EGD: TSX.V) (\'Energold\' or \'the Company\' or \'Energold Group\'), a leading worldwide drilling operator and manufacturer will hold a conference call to discuss its third quarter 2017 financial results on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. ET. A question and answer session for analysts and investors will follow management's comments. Energold will be issuing a press release with the financial results earlier the same day, before market open.
To access the conference call by
- Tue Nov 7, 2017 - Precious Summit Zurich
- Mon Oct 16, 2017 - C-Suite Survey: Energold Drilling CEO more worried about carbon tax than minimum wage
- Sat Sep 30, 2017 - Share Structure
- Sun Sep 24, 2017 - China Mining Conference Asia 2017
- Mon Sep 18, 2017 - Precious Summit Denver Beavercreek
- Fri Sep 8, 2017 - No impact from Mexico's earthquake or Hurricane Irma on Energold's operations
Late in the night on Thursday, September 7, 2017, an earthquake with a magnitude 8.1, according to the U.S. Geological Survey, struck off the southern coast of Mexico. The earthquake had no effect on operations and post-earthquake inspections reported no damage. In the Dominican Republic, Hurricane Irma caused only a minor disruption in activities and no damage was reported. All employees and consultants of the Company in both Mexico and the Dominican Republic were reported to be safe.
- Thu Aug 24, 2017 - Energold Announces Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Energold Drilling Corp. (\'Energold\' or \'the Company\') announces second quarter 2017 consolidated revenues of $17.8 million, a 15% increase compared to revenue of $15.6 million in the same period of 2016. On a Company-wide basis, there is ongoing improvement in the mineral drilling sector which has been partially offset by ongoing challenging conditions in the energy division and weakness in the manufacturing division.
Commodity price stability has contributed to improved activity in the mineral drillin