Energold Drilling Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Thu Dec 7, 2017 - LD Micro Smallcaps Show
- Tue Nov 28, 2017 - Mines & Money Europe -- London
- Tue Nov 7, 2017 - Precious Summit Zurich
- Sun Sep 24, 2017 - China Mining Conference Asia 2017
- Mon Sep 18, 2017 - Precious Summit Denver Beavercreek
- Thu Jun 15, 2017 - Energold Drilling Corp. Completes $20.0 Million Private Placement of Convertible Secured Debentures
THIS PRESS RELEASE, REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE CANADIAN LAWS, IS NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWS SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES.
Energold Drilling Corp. has closed its private placement of $20.0-million convertible secured notes first announced on Feb. 14, 2017. Extract Advisors LLC (\'Extract\'), a natural resources investment fund manager with offices in New York and Toronto, through its affiliates (\'Extract Affiliates\')
- Tue May 30, 2017 - 2017 First Quarter results conference call
- Thu May 25, 2017 - Energold Drilling Group Announces First Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Energold Drilling Corp. (\'Energold\' or \'the Company\') announces first quarter revenues in 2017 of $19.1 million across all business divisions, compared to Q1-2016 revenues of $16.6 million. In Q1-2017, the minerals and energy division, particularly in the oil sands, had increased activity over Q1-2016 which lead to both groups performing better than in the comparable quarter. Specifically, mineral drilling revenues improved to $9.6 million in Q1-2017 from $8.5 million in Q1-2016, while energy drilling rev
- Fri May 19, 2017 - Energold Drilling to Hold First Quarter 2017 Results Conference Call on May 25, 2017
Energold Drilling Corp. (EGD: TSX.V) (\'Energold\' or \'the Company\' or \'Energold Group\'), a leading worldwide drilling operator and manufacturer, will hold a conference call to discuss its first quarter and 2017 financial results on Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 4:30 p.m. ET. A question and answer session for analysts and investors will follow management's comments. Energold will be issuing a press release with the financial results earlier the same day, before market open.
To access the conference call by t
- Fri May 19, 2017 - Energold Drilling Corp. Announces Resignation of Board Member
Energold Drilling Corp. (EGD: TSX.V) (\'Energold\' or \'the Company\' or \'Energold Group\') announces the resignation of Mr. Wolfram K. H. Raymer from the Board of Directors of the Company and as a Director of Dando Drilling International Ltd. (\'Dando\') effective May 12, 2017, due to increasing demands on Mr. Raymer's time from his current activities. We thank Mr. Raymer for his valuable contributions and wish him continued success in the next chapter of his life.
Energold is a leading global specialty dri